- The way that physical education aims to provide the recommended dose of physical activity in school children is multifaceted, Acta Paediatrica, 2017, Vol. 106, No. 1, 12-13. Artikel. .
- Sex differences in acute translational repressor 4E-BP1 activity and sprint performance in response to repeated-sprint exercise in team sport athletes, Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 2015, Vol. 18, No. 6, 730-736. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Ammonium chloride ingestion increases resting mRNA content but attenuates exercise-induced mRNA levels in human skeletal muscle, PLOS ONE, 2015, Vol. 10, No. 12. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Does six-weeks of high-intensity cycle training with induced changes in acid-base balance lead to mitochondrial adaptations?, 2014. Konferensbidrag : refereegranskat. .
- Effects of induced changes in acid-base balance on mitochondrial adaptations to training, Book of Abstracts of the 19th annual congress of the European College of Sport Science – ECSS Amsterdam 2014 : 2014. Konferensbidrag : refereegranskat. .