PhD-degree in Medical Science with an orientation towards Sport Medicine from Umeå University (2015). Thesis: Physiological demands of competitive elite cross-country skiing.
Consultant and educator for the Swedish Ski Association, Vasaloppet, and to coaches at regional sport gymnasiums.
Scientific consultant for development projects, with focus on performance enhancement, together with regional first-league teams in soccer and ice hockey.
Project leader (2015 – 2018) of the EU-financed project Dala Sports Academy (DSA) - from idea to innovation for health. The aim of the project was through scientific based knowledge support innovative developing projects based on ideas from small and medium sized companies within the field of sport and health. During the project a new scientific based innovation model for a more effective innovation process was developed. For more information on the results and all DSA-projects, see movies and/or brochure.
- Effect of sub‑technique transitions on energy expenditure and physiological load in the classical‑style technique among elite male cross‑country skiers, European Journal of Applied Physiology, 2021. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Differences in nitric oxide airway diffusion after maximum oxygen uptake test in asthmatic and nonasthmatic elite junior cross-country skiers, ERJ Open Research, 2021, Vol. 7, No. 1. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Gross and delta efficiencies during uphill running and cycling among elite triathletes., European Journal of Applied Physiology, 2020, Vol. 120, No. 5, 961-968. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- The impact of video review in karate kumite during a Premier League competition, International Journal of Performance Analysis in Sport, 2020, Vol. 20, No. 5, 846-856. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Skiers with or without asthma have increased airway diffusion rate of NO from the airways, 2020. Konferensbidrag : refereegranskat. .