I am Senior Lecturer in Economics at Dalarna University. Coordinator of MSc in Economics. Formerly, economist at the Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development (ENEA) and at National Council of Economy and Labor (CNEL). Project manager ITSdalarna of SAILOR project (Smart lAst mILe cOmmeRce) from 2016-2018 under the Framework of Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chains The ERA-NET TRANSPORT III (ENTIII), Flagship Call Initiative 2015.
MSc in Economics from the University of Rome "La Sapienza", Italy
MSc in Economics from Dalarna University, Sweden
Ph.D in Economics from Umeå University, Sweden
Thesis title: Essays on Growth and Environment
Environmental and energy economics, economic growth and applied econometrics, circular economy.
- Sectoral analysis of club convergence in EU countries’ CO2 emissions, Energy, 2021, Vol. 235, 1-10. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- The Cost of Urban Waste Management : An Empirical Analysis of Recycling Patterns in Italy, Frontiers in Sustainable Cities, 2020, Vol. 2, No. 8, 1-9. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- The effect of objective income and perceived economic resources on self-rated health, International Journal for Equity in Health, 2020, Vol. 19, No. 196, 1-12. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- A decision support system that incorporates price volatility in risk classifying regional food security, International Journal of Risk Assessment and Management, 2020, Vol. 23, No. 3/4, 223-235. Artikel : refereegranskat. .
- Uno studio empirico sulle piccole e medie imprese in Europa, Ingår i: Imprenditorialità e sviluppo economico. Il ruolo delle politiche pubbliche, Rubbettino, 2019. Kapitel av bok. .