Datum: , kl 12:15 - 17:00
Plats: Föreläsnigssal 3, Campus Falun och Zoom
Attend the workshop via Zoom: https://du-se.zoom.us/my/samtal130
- Group photo
Lars Berge and Jenny Åberg, Faculty Director, Faculty of Humanities and DUCAS.
- The First Muslims in Africa? Sources and Methods Regarding the Hijra to Abyssinia.
Torsten Hylén, DUCAS.
- Building the State in Eritrea: Sources and Epistemology.
Uoldelul Dirar, Univ. of Macerata, Italy.
- Swedish Mission, School and Egalitarian ideals in Ethiopia 1868-1935.
Lars Berge, DUCAS.
- Eva Poluha: Portrait of an Anthropologist at Work in Ethiopia.
Judith Narrowe, Emerita Prof. Social Anthropology, DUCAS.
- Concluding discussion. Horn of Africa today?