- General entrance requirements or equivalent knowledge
Summary in English
On completion of the course the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the epistemological traditions in political science
- Demonstrate knowledge of the different political ideologies and their historical evolution
- Demonstrate knowledge of how different political ideologies relate to key concepts such as state, democracy, individual liberty and justice
- Show an understanding of how classical traditions of thought can be applied to contemporary social conditions.