- Social relations, conflicts and power, 4-6 (including 7,5 credits VFU), 15 credtis, Swedish 2a for Primary School Teachers 4-6, 7,5 credits, Swedish 2b for Primary School Teachers 4-6, 7,5 credits, Mathematics 2a for School Teachers 4-6, 7,5 credits and Mathematics 2b for School Teachers 4-6, 7,5 credits or equivalent knowledge
Summary in English
The overall aim of the course is that the students develop an understanding of schools as organizations, which includes their responsibility to continuously be engaged in school development processes. The students are expected to develop a readiness as professional teachers to take responsibility for both their own teaching as well as shared evaluation and development processes.
After completing the course, the student shall be able to:
- explain the work of schools from an organizational perspective, including methods for evaluation and development
- demonstrate the ability to observe, document, analyze, and make both summative and formative assessments of pupils` learning and development processes in relation to expected outcomes
- demonstrate the ability to use and critically evaluate digital tools suitable for primary school, grades 4 to 6, as well as school development processes
- demonstrate the ability to communicate with students and, where applicable, legal guardians to capitalize on their experiences gained from teaching
- demonstrate the ability to both independently and together with others plan, implement, evaluate and develop teaching and other educational activities in order to stimulate the learning and development processes of each child.