Starts week 3, 2021
- independently find relevant academic literature on a specific theme within the field of human rights
- communicate, in writing, advanced knowledge on a specific theme within the field of human rights
- identify, analyze, and critically relate to problems within a specific theme within the field of human rights in a nuanced way
- reflect on his/her own process of learning and by that identify areas where personal competence should be developed.
- Starts and ends:
- wk3, 2021 - wk12, 2021
- Study Rate:
- Flexible (Falun)
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- Entry Qualifications:
- 60 credits within history, religious studies, sociology, political science or international relations, and English B/English 6 at Swedish upper secondary school or equivalent knowledge. No knowledge of Swedish is required
- Application Code:
- Main field of study:
- Compulsory meetings:
- 0 physical
- 5 online
- Computer Skills:
Surf on the Internet, read and send emails, use a word-processing programme (e.g. Word). Connect a camera and headphones to the computer and install a programme using instructions.
- Computer Capacity:
Access to a computer (Not a mini pc, tablet or similar) that is not older than three years (or equivalent) and broadband connection, at least 1 Mbit/s (not mobile broadband, because mobile broadband can vary considerably in speed).
- Means of Education:
Higher rate of web-based communication where our learning platform (Learn) is a natural element of the course. Web-based meetings with sound and image where simple presentations can be held. Lectures can be broadcast live or can alternatively be made available afterwards online.
- First Tuition Fee Installment:
- 10,875 SEK
- Total Tuition Fee:
- 10,875 SEK
Information on application and tuition fees: www.universityadmissions.se.