Starts week 45, 2022
On successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- express opinions in Japanese about the contents of manga they have read
- identify and discuss different language styles and expressions used in Japanese manga
- describe the narrative structure in sections of Japanese manga.
- Starts and ends:
- week 45, 2022 - week 2, 2023
- Study Rate:
- Flexible (Falun)
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- Japanese, can be given in English
- Entry Qualifications:
- Japanese II: Language Proficiency 2, 15 credits at First cycle
- Application Code:
- Main field of study:
- Compulsory meetings:
- 0 physical
- 9 online
- Computer Skills:
Surf on the Internet, read and send emails, use a word-processing programme (e.g. Word). Plug in peripherals to your computer, install programmes and adapt installations for your computer.
- Computer Capacity:
Access to a computer (Not a mini pc, tablet or similar) that is not older than three years (or equivalent) and broadband connection, at least 1 Mbit/s (not mobile broadband, because mobile broadband can vary considerably in speed).
- Means of Education:
Higher rate of web-based communication where our learning platform (Learn) is a natural element of the course. Web-based meetings with sound and image where simple presentations can be held. Lectures can be broadcast live or can alternatively be made available afterwards online.
- First Tuition Fee Installment:
- 10,875 SEK
- Total Tuition Fee:
- 10,875 SEK
Information on application and tuition fees: www.universityadmissions.se.
Literature lists are published at the latest one month ahead of the course start date.To Literature List
Ask us about studying at Dalarna
+46 23-77 88 88
In the learning platform Learn you can find more information about the course.Visit the course room