The course has no offerings planned right now
Learning outcomes for the course
The overall goal of the course is that the student will be able to identify the role of midwife educators in the planning and implementation of quality improvement projects in the field of midwifery:; that is, sexual, reproductive and perinatal health.
After completing the course, the student will be able to:
- identify and describe the role of midwifery educators in advocating for evidence based knowledge
- identify and describe an area in need of quality improvement
- present the purpose, problem statement and pedagogical structure of the project
- summarisze background data for a project through a literature review
- carry out a project taking into account ethhtical principles
- present in writing and orally the planning and implementation phases of the project.