Starts week 46, 2020
After completion of the course the students shall be able to:
- Describe the most important methods and techniques used in materials testing and characterisation.
- Show in depth theoretical and practical knowledge concerning opportunities and limitations using different material characterisation techniques.
- Motivate for the choice of analytical methods based on the capabilities of the method and the relevance of the results to address a problem in materials science and engineering.
- Apply some of these methods in practical analysis, and interpret the results and also be able to perform fundamental laboratory work in order to characterize microstructure and mechanical properties of materials.
- Starts and ends:
- wk46, 2020 - wk2, 2021
- Study Rate:
- Time of Day:
- Teaching form:
- P: Course only offered as part of programme.
- Entry Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical, Metallurgy, Materials Science, Production Engineering) or equivalent degree of at least 180 credits. Documented language proficiency knowledge equivalent to English B/English 6 at Swedish upper secondary school or equivalent knowledge
- Application Code:
- Main field of study:
- First Tuition Fee Installment:
- 16,875 SEK
- Total Tuition Fee:
- 16,875 SEK
Information on application and tuition fees: www.universityadmissions.se.
Literature lists are published at the latest one month ahead of the course start date.To Literature List
Ask us about studying at Dalarna
+46 23-77 88 88
In the learning platform Learn you can find more information about the course.Visit the course room