Please read the following information before you apply to your courses.
- You apply to courses one semester at a time. If your exchange period is longer than one semester, you will apply to the second semester when you are in Sweden.
- If you need a Swedish residence permit, you must take campus courses totaling 30 credits per semester.
- If you need a residence permit for two semesters, contact support and request a Letter of Acceptance for two semesters: email@example.com.
- Students nominated for the autumn semester apply from March 15th to April 15th.
- Students nominated for the spring semester apply from September 15th to October 15th.
Late applications are accepted, the application site will not close.
Notification of Selection Results
When you apply before the deadline, a Notification of Selection Results, including a note of your acceptance to exchange studies, will show in your universityadmissions.se account around mid-May for the autumn semester and mid-November for the spring semester.
Late applications are ranked according to the date they arrive, provided they are complete. You will receive your admittance result as soon as we have processed your application.
You can only get admitted to courses that you are eligible for, click on the button next to the course name to view the entry qualifications for the course.
Full-time studies equal 30 credits per semester. You can get admitted to a maximum of 37.5 credits per semester. You can limit your search results using the options below:
- Semester – Spring or Autumn semester
- Level - first cycle to see only bachelor level courses and second cycle to see only master level courses
- Subject – view courses in all subjects or select one subject at a time
- Period – view courses that start during the first half or second half of the semester
- Location – view campus Falun or campus Borlänge
- Teaching form – view campus or distance (flexible)
- Requirements – view courses that only have general entry requirements, as an exchange student you are eligible for all courses that only have general entry requirements.
How to apply
- Choose the courses you are interested in by clicking on the “Add to cart” button.
- When finished selecting, in cart (Selections) click on the “Apply” button. This will take you to the central universityadmissions.se website.
- Create an account or log into your existing account.
- Follow the instructions to complete your application.
- Upload the documents as listed below to your universityadmissions.se account.
Prepare and Upload Documents
You need to upload the following documents when you have submitted your application:
- Transcript of records from completed and ongoing University studies - in the original language as well as officially translated into English.
- Official nomination letter from your home University.
- Copy of ID (with photograph, name and birthdate).
- Students applying for a language course also need to upload their upper-secondary qualifications.