Master of Arts/Science in Secondary Education School Years 7-9 First Subject Art and Education240 Credits
- Programme code
- Alignment code
Responsible for the alignment
- Approved by the Faculty Board Education, 19 December 2017.
Valid from Autumn semester 2018.
- Revised, 30 November 2022.
Revision is valid from Autumn semester 2022.
1. Objectives of the Educational Programme
1.1 Objectives, as Specified in the Higher Education Act (1992:1434), Chapter 1, 8 §:
1.2 Degree Objectives, as Specified in the Higher Education Ordinance (1993:100), Appendix 2:
1.3 Objectives of the Programme
2. Main Structure of the Programme
3. Courses of the Programme
4. Degree Awarded
5. Required Entry Qualifications
- Field-specific entry requirements 6c/A6c or equivalent knowledge