Study Administrators

We can help you with questions you have related to the administration of your studies - for example, registration and the reporting of grades. We also report all information into Ladok, our student administration system.

If you are a student and have a question that you are unsure who to ask about, you can contact a student administrator. If we are unable to help you, then we will be sure to refer you to the correct person or department.

We have offices at both Campus Borlänge and Campus Falun since we work closely with each university school and their respective programmes and courses. 

We can also provide information to staff about the number of applicants, the number of admitted students and the number of registered students.

Last reviewed: