Search among the research projects registered in Dalarna University's research database.
Research about Information and Engineering
We develop methods for data-driven decision-making for businesses; contribute knowledge about energy systems in buildings that use solar energy; and develop materials and coatings for various purposes. In our research, we strive to achieve profitability and sustainability for society.
- QoS prediction for web services in cloud environments based on swarm intelligence search, Knowledge-Based Systems, 2023, Vol. 259. Article : refereed. .
- Frameworks for assessing societal impacts of automated driving technology, Transportation planning and technology (Print), 2022. Article : refereed. .
- Economic Analysis of Heat Distribution Concepts for a Small Solar District Heating System, Energies, 2022, Vol. 15, No. 13. Article : refereed. .
- Heat distribution concepts for small solar district heating systems – Techno-economic study for low line heat densities, Energy Conversion and Management: X, 2022, Vol. 15. Article : refereed. .
- Energiinnovation Jakobsdalen : Workshopserie hösten 2021, Arbetsrapport / Högskolan Dalarna, 2022. Report. .
- Multi-attribute sustainability assessment of wastewater treatment technologies using combined fuzzy multi-criteria decision-making techniques, Journal of Cleaner Production, 2022, Vol. 357. Article : refereed. .
- Where business networks and institutions meet : Internationalization decision-making under uncertainty, Journal of International Management, 2022, Vol. 28, No. 1. Article : refereed. .
- Förtätning av stationsnära områden för god tillgänglighet : Utveckling av en analys- och utvärderingsmetod, Urban Futures Rapport, 2022. Report. .
- Understanding Memories of the Past in the Context of Different Complex Neural Network Architectures., Neural Computation, 2022, Vol. 34, No. 3, 754-780. Article : refereed. .
- Experiences of Assistive Products and Home Care among Older Clients with and without Dementia in Sweden, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2022, Vol. 19, No. 19. Article : refereed. .