Important Information About the Research Database
As of 10 October 2023, you will no longer be able to add information to/change information in the research database. The reason for this is that the database uses an older server: continued use of this server poses a security risk, which is why it is being shut down. Note that existing information will be visible on the web for approximately two months after 10 October.
Central Administration is working to find a temporary solution so that we can continue to display our research on the university website. There will be a time, however, when this will not be possible – not until the temporary solution is in place.
- As of October 10, you will not be able to add information to or change information in the research database.
- Until a temporary solution is in place, you will not be able to display your project on the web.
- Projects will no longer appear automatically on your profile page on du.se.
- Projects will lose their connection to DiVA and to future publications that are part of the project.
- Status November 2023: Development of a temporary solution is in progress. More information about the status of the work will be made available when possible.
Ways To Display Your Research
Display Research Projects on Your Profile Page
Research projects are important to the presentation of the University’s research. When you add your project, your research becomes searchable for external visitors, such as researchers and journalists.
You can manually list research projects on your profile page. Update your profile page by searching for your name on the staff website (medarbetarwebben) and clicking on Edit profile (Redigera profil).
Display Research Projects on Your Research Group’s Webpage
The research group webpages aim to highlight the research that is being conducted within each school at the University. These pages aim to make it straightforward for external visitors to learn about both the research and expertise of the research groups.