Frequently Asked Questions
Teaching at Dalarna University
Where possible, examinations and teaching will be conducted online this spring 2021. You can find out what applies for your programme or course on Learn, our learning management system.
Until further notice, the following applies:
- Doors to university buildings and facilities will remain locked up to and including August 31, 2021 so as to limit access to the general public. Students and staff will continue to have access using their keycards.
- There may be changes to forms of instruction and examination.
- The following are to have priority on campus:
- Examinations that cannot be taken by distance
- Practical modules/skills training or practical examinations
- Newly admitted students in undergraduate (first-cycle) and Master’s (second-cycle) courses/programmes
- Examinations for courses in the final year of a programme
- Undergraduate (first-cycle) and Master’s (second-cycle) programmes taught in English