The goal of the Erasmus+ non-European mobility of higher education (International Credit Mobility - ICM) is to increase the number and breadth of opportunities when it comes to quality higher education. You can find out more by visiting the website:
New for 2019
- The duration of a project is 36 months.
- Serbia is no longer a partner country.
- Chile and Uruguay are no longer in Region 8 Latin America but intead are in Region 13 Other Industrialised countries.
- The project start is August 1, 2019.
- If you are a student, you can receive a top-up grant of 200 Euros if you want a child to accompany you. This is per month within the project part KA107.
- For personal mobility (STT), the activity must contribute to the development of the institute of higher education that is involved as well as the individual participant.
- For staff members invited from a compnay, the minimum length of stay (STT/STA) is one day. There is, however, no minimum requirement in the number of instructional hours for staff invited from a company whose exchange involves teaching.
Note that Dalarna University makes the application with one application per institute of higher education.
The deadline for applications is January 28, 2019.