Linguistic resources and digital tools in basig literacy education in Swedish For Immigrants II
Mother tongue and study support through the mother tongue in the compulsory school - Practices, conditions and pedagogy
Multilingual resources in education
On the threshold to preschool - learning among pre service preschool teachers in a multilingual and multicultural context
- Imagining the homeland : mother tongue tuition in Sweden as transnational space, Journal of Multicultural Discourses, 2020, Vol. 5, No. 1. Article : refereed. .
- Negotiating identities through multilingual writing : Local school policy that opens up spaces for students’ diverse languages, Linguistics and Education, 2020, Vol. 55, 1-8. Article : refereed. .
- Debatt. Att hantera mindre goda exempel : dilemma för praktiknära forskning, Pedagogisk forskning i Sverige, 2020, Vol. 25, No. 1, 102-105. Article. .
- Studiehandledning på modersmål : Studiehandledares positionering och yrkesroll, Educare - Vetenskapliga skrifter, 2019, No. 3, 1-13. Article : refereed. .
- Maintaining, developing and revitalizing: Language ideologies in national education policy and home language instruction in compulsory school in Sweden, Part of: Embracing Multilingualism Across Contexts, Victoria University Press, 2019. Chapter of book. .
Swedish as a Second Language