Currently, my research lies in the field of reinforcement learning (RL). Specifically, I am interested in its application to control strategies for indoor building environments. I also research data-driven approaches for building and urban energy modeling.
I also have an interest in hierarchical modeling of clustered data using the hierarchical likelihood function. For an example of my work in this area, please refer to my master's thesis: http://du.diva-portal.org/smash/record.jsf?pid=diva2%3A1135417&dswid=-7682.
- A novel reinforcement learning method for improving occupant comfort via window opening and closing, Sustainable cities and society, 2020. Article : refereed. .
- A review of reinforcement learning methodologies for controlling occupant comfort in buildings, Sustainable cities and society, 2019, Vol. 51. Article : refereed. .
- A novel reinforcement learning method for improving occupant comfort via window opening and closing, 2019. Manuscript. .
- Reinforcement learning control for indoor comfort : A survey, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering : 2019. Conference paper : refereed. .
- The reinforcement learning method : A feasible and sustainable control strategy for efficient occupant-centred building operation in smart cities, Dalarna University, 2019. Licentiate thesis. .