- Dalarna, Sweden : Conflicted Touristic Representations of a Place on the Fringe, Part of: Geographies of Tourism and Global Change, Springer, 2019. Chapter of book. .
- Back to the future: The affective power of food in reconstructing a tourist imaginary, Part of: The Future of Food Tourism: Foodies, Experiences, Exclusivity, Visions and Political Capital, Channel View Publications, 2015. Chapter of book. .
- The practice of everyday life performed away from home: A reflexive ethnography of a group tour, University of Otago, 2015. Doctoral thesis. .
- The mobilities of hospitality work: An exploration of issues and debates, Annals of Tourism Research, 2013, Vol. 41, 1-19. Article : refereed. .
- A Critical Turn in Hospitality and Tourism Research, Part of: The Handbook of Food Research, Bloomsbury Academic, 2013. Chapter of book. .