Architectural engineer with an educational and research focus in applied urban climatology. Special area of interest includes urban form and climate interaction and its effect of on both building energy use and outdoor human thermal comfort.
- Mean radiant temperature modeling, A comparative model evaluation, 2018. Conference paper : refereed. .
- Modeling mean radiant temperature in outdoor spaces : A comparative numerical simulation and validation study, 2018. Conference paper : refereed. .
- Human-biometeorological significance of shading in urban public spaces : Summertime measurements in Pécs, Hungary, Landscape and Urban Planning, 2018, Vol. 170, 241-255. Article : refereed. .
- The impact of façade orientation and woody vegetation on summertime heat stress patterns in a Central-European square : comparison of radiation measurements and simulations, Advances in Meteorology, 2018. Article : refereed. .
- A review of urban energy systems at building cluster level incorporating renewable-energy-source (RES) envelope solutions, Applied Energy, 2018, Vol. 230, 1034-1056. Article : refereed. .