Biomechanics in skydiving – Free Fall Acrobatics to Reduce Neck Loads During Parachute Opening Shock: Evaluation of an Intervention. (ACROPOSE)”. The project is ongoing and includes a postdoc-position
Effectiveness of a mobile activity tracker as an addition to multidisciplinary rehabilitation programs for patients with chronic pain in primary care - A Registry-based Randomised Clinical Trial
Effects of physical activity on gait movement and motor control in patients with chronic pain conditions
Exercise therapy in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee: effects of high dosage exercise and prediction of clinical outcomes The project is a ongoing Nordic project and includes a PhD-project
In-hospital cardiac arrest - compliance of registration, treatment guidelines and healthcare proffesionals' knowledge, attitudes and self-assessed abilities regarding cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Musculoskeletal disorders and their associations with health- and work-related factors : a cross-sectional comparison between Swedish air force personnel and army soldiers, BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, 2020, Vol. 21, No. 1. Article : refereed. .
- Prognostic factors for improved physical and emotional functioning one year after interdisciplinary rehabilitation in patients with chronic pain : Results from a national quality registry in Sweden, Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine, 2020, Vol. 52, No. 2. Article : refereed. .
- Who benefits from multimodal rehabilitation - an exploration of pain, psychological distress, and life impacts in over 35,000 chronic pain patients identified in the Swedish Quality Registry for Pain Rehabilitation, Journal of Pain Research, 2019, Vol. 12, 891-908. Article : refereed. .
- The importance of emotional distress, cognitive behavioural factors and pain for life impact at baseline and for outcomes after rehabilitation - a SQRP study of more than 20,000 chronic pain patients, Scandinavian Journal of Pain, 2019. Article : refereed. .
- Non-participation in initial and repeated health risk appraisals : a drop-out analysis based on a health project, BMC Health Services Research, 2019, Vol. 19, No. 1. Article : refereed. .