I am professor in Medical science at Dalarna University and associate professor in Physiotherapy at Uppsala University (UU). My research interest includes physical activity and health, especially health of older people, and also development, implementation and evaluation of complex interventions in healthcare. I am principal investigator (PI) of the Uppsala-Dalarna Dementia and Gait project (UDDGait™), which is focused on dual-task testing for prediction of dementia disorders, see: https://www.du.se/en/about-du/organisation/subjects/medicinsk-vetenskap/uddgait-uppsala-dalarna-dementia-and-gait-project/.
I am also a co-worker of the U-CARE PROMOTE II project (PI Joanne Woodford, UU). PROMOTE II is focused on low-intensity behavior activation for depression in people with dementia disorder. Both these projects are funded by the Swedish Research Council.
- Extraction of gait parameters from marker-free video recordings of Timed Up-and-Go tests : Validity, inter- and intra-rater reliability, Gait & Posture, 2021, Vol. 90, 489-495. Article : refereed. .
- Timed "Up & Go" Dual-Task Tests : Age- and Sex-Specific Reference Values and Test-Retest Reliability in Cognitively Healthy Controls., Physical Therapy, 2021, Vol. 101, No. 10. Article : refereed. .
- Women with fibromyalgia prefer resistance exercise with heavy loads : A randomized crossover pilot study, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2021, Vol. 18. Article : refereed. .
- Neuromuscular controller models for quantifying standing balance in older people : A systematic review, IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering, 2021. Article : refereed. .
- Sarcopenia and malnutrition in relation to mortality in hospitalised patients in geriatric care – predictive validity of updated diagnoses, Clinical Nutrition ESPEN, 2021, Vol. 45, 442-448. Article : refereed. .