I teach in courses related to comparative politics, political parties and the European Union. I am also programme director for the master programme Democracy, Citizenship and Change (60 p).
My main research interest is political parties and the European Union. More specifically, I am interested in political parties and party systems in Central and Eastern Europe, their historical legacy and above all their development after 1989. Here I am especially interested in how they have managed to ’fit in’ with the European party families after the eastern enlargement of the EU 2004. I defended my PhD thesis at Örebro University in 2013. The title of my PhD thesis is ”The Eastward Enlargement of European Parties: Party adaptation in the light of EU-enlargement”.
- Regional samordning: Nyckeln till en bättre integrationspolitik? : En utvärderande fallstudie av överenskommelsen Vägen in i Dalarna, Interkulturellt utvecklingscentrum Dalarna (IKUD), 2021. Report. .
- Sweden and the European Union : An Assessment of the Influence of EU-membership on Eleven Policy Areas in Sweden, Santerus Academic Press, 2020. .
- Vägen till arbete för invandrade akademiker? : En utvärdering av kursen Korta vägen i Dalarna 2019, Interkulturellt utvecklingscentrum Dalarna (IKUD), 2020. Report. .
- The European Parliament and the Europe 2020 strategy : An arena for public debate or political entrepreneurship?, Part of: Smart, sustainable and inclusive growth, Edward Elgar Publishing, 2019. Chapter of book. .
- East-West convergence or divergence? : The (possible) influence of the European People’s Party on affiliated parties in Central and Eastern Europe 1990-2014, 2018. Conference paper. .
EU as a Global Actor (SK1050)
European Union: Institutions and Politics (SK1018)
Method in Social Science I - Political Science (SK1061)
Paper for University Diploma in Political Science (SK1063)
Politics of Transnational Integration and National Fragmentation (ASK22G)
State Formation and Citizenship (ASK22H)
Thesis for Bachelor Degree in Political Science (SK2016)